Do not miss the new adventure and enjoy a whole experience.
I will be providing support videos and solving all your doubts, so you won't have any problem and you can make it, almost as if it were a workshop. With the advantage that you do not need to connect at a certain time to solve your doubts.
In this CAL you will learn how to make this beautiful doll sitting on her swing under the cherry tree. Anne can be taken off the swing so they can play with her and put her back on later.
Here is what you will learn:
- We will look one by one at the materials you need to make this mobile.
- We will crochet Anne with wire skeleton.
- How to make her head so it can be taken off and repositioned, so she can face wherever you want her to face. You can even make a head with each hair option, so they are interchangeable.
- You will learn how to make 2 hair options:
· Yarn or wool mane.
· Hair made with the felting technique.
- You will crochet all of her removable clothes:
· Boots: with laces, easy to put on and take off.
· Dress: with petticoat and puffed sleeves, buttoned at the back.
· Apron: with crossed straps, tied at the back.
· Hat: decorated with cherry blossoms and leaves.
- You will make her swing with vines on the strings.
- You will crochet the cherry blossoms and mount them on a frame.
- You will learn how to assemble the whole thing in 2 ways with one change, very simple:
· Hanging from the ceiling.
· Hanging on the wall as a tapestry.
All the information will stay in the private Telegram group. It will not be deleted, you will be able to come back to it whenever you want and crochet as many Anne in her swing as you want.
how does cal work?
Sign up for only 29€ by clicking on the button below, you can pay by PayPal or by credit card or other payment methods.
* Taxes included.
Once the payment is completed, and within 24/48 hours you will receive an email in the email with which you have made the payment, with access to the Telegram group where you will have all the information.
It is essential that you enter the group because otherwise you will not receive the pattern or instructions.
A list of the materials needed will be available soon in the private Telegram group.
You will also be able to write comments in the group and interact with me and your colleagues, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!
On SEPTEMBER 04, 2023 we start, that same day I will give you the first part of the pattern.
The different parts will be delivered following this calendar:
- SEPTEMBER 04, 2023: Part One.
- SEPTEMBER 11, 2023: Part Two.
- SEPTEMBER 18, 2023: Part Three.
- SEPTEMBER 25, 2023: Part Four.
- OCTOBER 02, 2023: Part Five.
- OCTOBER 09, 2023: Part Six.
- OCTOBER 16, 2023: Part Seven (FINAL).
- OCTOBER 23, 2023: CAL ends (Awarding of prizes and complete pattern).
LET'S CROCHET TOGETHER THE CUTEST ANNE IN THE WORLD ♥
WILL YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS?
Of course I will. You can leave me all your doubts and I will be happy to solve them. I will also upload support videos of the more complex parts.
The videos with audio will be in Spanish with English subtitles.
But keep in mind that this is not a video tutorial, all instructions are going to be written and you will have videos available of the more complex parts, not all parts.
WHAT IS THE LEVEL OF THE PATTERN?
This is an advanced level pattern. You need to have some experience crocheting and following the instructions of a written pattern. It is not suitable for beginners.
WILL THERE BE A LIVE CLASS?
There will be no live classes. For the more complex parts you will have video support. All the material will be posted in the group, so you don't need to worry about schedules.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T FINISH A PART BEFORE THE NEXT PART COMES OUT?
Don't worry, it's okay. I will deliver the parts punctually. You will be able to crochet it at your own pace. Just keep in mind that my accompaniment will end when the CAL ends, on October 23, 2023.
WILL THERE BE PRIZES?
YES! There will be 2 prizes:
- One will be drawn among those who complete the mobile before the end of the CAL.
- Another will be drawn among all participants.
CAN I SELL THE DOLLS I MAKE WITH YOUR PATTERN?
Of course you can. You can sell your work, but remember to take your own photos.
CAN I SHARE OR SELL YOUR PATTERN?
No, you can't. The pattern has all rights reserved, and it is for your personal use. You can't share it, upload it to social networks or forums, use it to teach classes or workshops and much less resell it. Thank you for respecting my work :)
* Taxes included.